How can I access mental health services for my child?

If your child is having a mental health emergency (danger to self or danger to others) it is critical to get help immediately.
For non-emergency mental health services, please select your insurance type: Public Insurance
The County's public mental health system is for those who qualify for Medi-Cal or have no financial resources. Fees vary among professionals and clinics. Some may have a partial pay or sliding scale based on your ability to pay.

Your child's primary care doctor may be able to provide you with some basic mental health care (including prescribing medications). The primary care doctor may also recommend you call the County's mental health line: You can also find out more information about mental health services for your child by contacting:

Private Insurance
Call your health plan or primary care doctor to find out the mental health services your specific insurance provides.

Copyright © 2010, CASRC, all rights reserved.